By Travelzoo Staff
In naming SOHO Kitchen the city's Best New Restaurant, Cleveland Scene says this Ohio City destination "makes fans fast thanks to its innovative twists on Southern classics."
Why we love it
- "Snug, cheerful, and glowing from within with candlelight, SOHO embraces visitors like a hug from Grandma" (Cleveland Scene)
- "Showcases the flavors of the South with some surprising reinventions" (Cleveland Mag)
- "Best meal I ever had. Period" (a Travelzoo visitor)
Sept. 20, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
SOHO Kitchen & Bar
1889 W 25th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- For $29 (reg. $54) savor a Southern-style dinner for two with cocktails
- Any two entrees including the "killer" fried chicken & waffles that the Plain Dealer said "came together perfectly" (up to $18.50 each)
- Two drinks, including the cocktails praised by Cleveland Scene as "bourbon, rye and moonshine-fueled bevies [that go] down like sweet tea on a sticky summer day"
- For $55 (reg. $108) four can reserve a table; dine and drink for less than $14 each
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only.
See all terms