By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of downtown at members-only The Club at Key Center, a 21-year-old institution. This exclusive dinner allows you to dine here without the membership dues.
Why we love it
- It's three courses for less than $30 per person
- Get full rein of the seasonal dinner menu, featuring fresh seafood and steaks
- Tables offer panoramic views of the city
- Dine at this invitation-only club without paying dues
- One of our subscribers: "service A+, value A+, place A+"
Aug. 28, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013
The Club at Key Center
127 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44114
- A three-course dinner for two for $59
Any two appetizers, including crab cakes ($12.95) and blackened Ahi ($14.95)
Any two entrees, like the petite filet ($36.95) and Alaskan halibut ($33.95)
Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $109
Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months after redemption
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms