By Travelzoo Staff
The Plain Dealer named Washington Place Bistro & Inn to its 2012 A-List, saying the spot "offers contemporary style and phenomenal cuisine in Little Italy." Cleveland Scene agrees, praising it as a "charming and welcoming" comfort food destination. With this offer, two can enjoy Saturday brunch at this top-rated spot for $29, regularly $60; make it a breakfast foursome for $55, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- One of Plain Dealer's A-List Restaurants for 2012
- Cleveland's Best New Restaurant 2011 (Metromix)
- "Meticulously executed but surprisingly approachable" (Gayot)
- Brunch includes anything on the menu, with cocktails
July 30, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
Washington Place Bistro & Inn
2203 Cornell Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Brunch begins with any starter, including the famed oxtail pierogis made with Ohio City pasta that Cleveland Scene calls "wonderful." Then select any two entrees, like steak and eggs, fried chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy, or pot roast hash with a cheddar cheese sauce. Breakfast is paired with a mimosa or bloody mary each.
Mention Travelzoo when you book a room at the Inn. You'll save $25 off any night and also receive a Getaway Basket filled with gourmet snacks and a bottle of wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, Aug. 3, through Sept. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for Saturday brunch only. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms