By Travelzoo Staff
Described as "a revelation" by Cleveland Scene, Pepper Pike's Restaurant Europa once again earned a spot on the Plain Dealer's 2013 A-List
for "Old-World flavors" with "universal, fresh appeal ... no matter your heritage."
With this offer, dinner and drinks for two is $39, more than 60% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Metromix calls the cuisine "delicious"
- Select from anything on the menu, like steak or lobster
- Earns 4 stars and up from Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor users
- Plain Dealer A-List Restaurant in 2010, 2012 and 2013
July 31, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
30519 Pinetree Road
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
- Dinner stars with any shared appetizer, including potato pancakes served with smoked salmon and sour cream, or four ounces of red caviar, new to the menu. Following that with any two entrees, including Russian pork loin schnitzel with mushroom sauce, filet mignon topped with blue cheese or Maine lobster tails.
- Pair dinner with a cocktail each, including a wide selection of Russian vodka drinks. Visitors who dine in a group will save even more -- four can dine for $75, regularly up to $204.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 1, through Nov. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Valid for dine-in only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms