By Travelzoo Staff
The Plain Dealer
includes SB Eighty One on its list of Cleveland A-List Restaurants, while Cleveland Magazine praised the Westlake restaurant and its sleek, relaxed interior, which "plays well with the hip, mature crowd
." For $39, regularly $74, Travelzoo subscribers receive dinner for two people; four can dine for $78, regularly $148.
Why we love it
- A Plain Dealer 2012 A-List restaurant
- Cleveland Magazine likes the "bold and creative flavors"
- Dine on the restaurant's patio through summer
- Take 20% off any bottle of wine with this offer
July 4, 2013 - Sept. 24, 2013
SB Eighty One
24481 Detroit Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
- Select the following from SB Eighty One's menu, which leans Modern American with Italian, Mediterranean and French influences:
- Any appetizer, including mussels or shrimp cocktail
- Two salads, like arugula with sliced pears and pecans
- Two entrees, like short ribs or seared duck breast (regularly up to $24 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 8, through Sept. 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms