By Travelzoo Staff
The Mad Greek, a Cleveland Heights favorite that offers both Greek and Indian, made the Fox 8 Hot List as a top spot for Mediterranean. The Plain Dealer's Barbara Collier says, "it has always been one of my favorite places for authentic flavors of Greece and India." For $35, regularly $75, get dinner for two people with wine.
Why we love it
- Serves both Greek and Indian cuisine
- Cleveland Heights eatery voted to the Fox 8 Hot List
- Get the same dinner deal for 4 people for $65
- "Family-run landmark" (The Plain Dealer)
July 1, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
The Mad Greek
2466 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland Heights, OH 44106
- This deal includes:
- Any appetizer, like saganaki or samosas
- Any two entrees, such as braised lamb shank or tikka masala
- Two glasses of wine (regularly up to $8)
- Four people can take advantage of the same dinner deal for $65, regularly $120.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms