By Travelzoo Staff
Hype had already hit The Katz Club Diner before it opened its doors in late May. Cleveland Scene said, "it's been difficult to patiently wait all these months." Now the diner from Doug Katz, chef of Fire and Provenance, is already gaining praise from Yelp users with a 4.5-star rating. For $19, regularly $40, Travelzoo subscribers can visit the Cleveland Heights newcomer and get breakfast for two.
Why we love it
- Chef Katz has appeared in Esquire & on Food Network
- The diner is housed in a former train dining-car
- Features a soda fountain and espresso bar
- Opened its doors in late May
July 15, 2013 - Oct. 16, 2013
The Katz Club Diner
1975 Lee Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
- Select from the breakfast menu
- Any two entrees, like corned beef hash, waffles or omelets
- Any side, try house-made bacon, fruit or a bagel with cream cheese
- Two drinks, such as juice, espresso drinks or soda fountain options (up to $5 each)
- The same deal is also available for four people at a greater discount -- $35, regularly $80.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, July 16, through Oct. 16, 2013. Valid Tuesday through Saturday only. Valid 7 a.m.-11 a.m. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms