By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat awards Fire Food & Drink a rank of "extraordinary to perfection" (27) and calls its brunch an "extra-special treat." Chef and owner Doug Katz, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, has been featured in Esquire magazine and also appeared on Food Network. For $29 regularly $58, two people can savor brunch with cocktails and sit back as Chef Katz “creates culinary bliss” (Zagat).
Why we love it
- Zagat ranks Fire Food & Drink "extraordinary to perfection" (27)
- Chef and owner Doug Katz was featured in Esquire magazine and on the Food Network
- Includes anything on the brunch menu including cocktails
- The same deal is available for 4 people for $55, regularly $116
March 13, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Fire Food & Drink
13220 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
- The Plain Dealer calls the cuisine eclectic American with "influences from around the world." Everything on the menu is handmade, including bacon that's smoked in the restaurant's tandoor oven. With this deal, sample anything on the brunch menu, including:
- Any two entrees, including the lemon souffle pancakes with blueberry compote or the barbecue beef crepes with a local egg and black bean stew
- One side, like grits with goat cheese, berries or homemade breakfast sausage
- Any two drinks, such as mimosas or bloody marys
- Get the same deal for four people for $55, regularly $116.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 23, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Valid for Saturday brunch only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on May 18. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms