By Travelzoo Staff
In its glowing 4-star (exceptional) review of Dante Boccuzzi Akron, The Plain Dealer says the restaurant "offers a lesson in perfection" and poses the question "could a Beard (Award) be in Boccuzzi’s future?" Abby Cymerman of Akron Life Magazine said, "this was one of the best meals … ever." Travelzoo subscribers can experience acclaimed modern American cooking with this Local Deal for dinner for $39. Two can dine for $75 and save even more.
Why we love it
- The Plain Dealer gives Dante Boccuzzi Akron a perfect 4-star rating
- A 4-course dinner of acclaimed modern American cuisine is $39
- 2 can dine for $75 and save even more
- Chef Dante Boccuzzi has cooked in the kitchens of Michelin-starred restaurants worldwide
- This deal includes an amuse-bouche, starter, entree and dessert
Dec. 19, 2012 - March 21, 2013
Dante Boccuzzi Akron
21 Furnace Street
Akron, OH 44308
- Chef Dante Boccuzzi has traveled the world, cooking in the kitchens of Michelin-starred restaurants, and was recently named one of America's top culinary talents in Robb Report. Select anything from the menu with this deal that includes:
- An amuse-bouche
- Any appetizer or starter
- Any entree
- Any dessert
- This voucher is valid anytime Monday through Thursday, and before 6:30 p.m. or after 9:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Photos by Jason Shaffer
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through March 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The restaurant is closed Sundays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms