By Travelzoo Staff
Cleveland Scene calls SOHO -- short for Southern Hospitality -- "irresistible," praising the restaurant's "near-perfect alignment of location, concept, execution, and timing." The recently opened Ohio City spot "embraces visitors like a hug from Grandma." For $29, regularly $58, two people can sit down to dinner and drinks featuring chef Nolan Konkoski's inventive Southern specialties.
Why we love it
- Cleveland Scene calls SOHO Kitchen & Bar "irresistible"
- The Plain Dealer says "the chicken is killer"
- 2 people get dinner for $29, and 4 people dine for $55
- Cleveland Magazine says SOHO "showcases the flavors of the South with some surprising reinventions"
Dec. 20, 2012 - March 17, 2013
SOHO Kitchen & Bar
1889 W 25th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Try anything from the menu highlighting Southern favorites, including The Plain Dealer-endorsed "killer" chicken. This deal includes:
- Any two entrees, like shrimp and grits, grilled rib eye steak or chicken and waffles
- Any two drinks, like The Nags Head with dark rum, ginger beer and a hint of smoke, or wine and beer; "even the cocktails scream Deep South" (Cleveland Scene)
- This deal is also available for four people at an even greater savings, $55, regularly $116.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 20, through March 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. The restaurant is closed Mondays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms