By Travelzoo Staff
Vero Bistro chef and owner Marc-Aurele Buholzer spent hours working with his restaurant's wood-burning oven from Italy to perfect his recipe. It appears the work paid off: Cleveland Magazine just awarded Vero Best Weekly Pizza Menu
in its 2012 Best of Cleveland list. For $19, regularly $41, two people can taste the results with lunch or dinner. Or for $35, get the same deal for four people, regularly $82.
Why we love it
- Cleveland Magazine awarded Vero "Best Weekly Pizza Menu"
- Use this deal for lunch or dinner
- Includes any 2 pizzas from the menu, including margherita or salumi
- Scene Magazine says the pizzas are "light, lovely, and disappear all too quickly"
- Vero Bistro recently took over the former La Gelateria space
Dec. 10, 2012 - March 10, 2013
12421 Cedar Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44106
- Pizzas at Vero cook in just 90 seconds at 850 degrees. Select nearly anything from the menu with this deal that includes:
- An appetizer, like beet salad or bruschetta (up to $7)
- Any two pizzas, like margherita or salumi
- Two soft drinks (up to $3)
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 10, through March 10, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms