By Travelzoo Staff
Step back into an era of classic dining and elegant bistro fare with this exclusive Local Deal from Americano, where The Plain Dealer says "it wouldn't be surprising to see a wayward foursome from 'Mad Men,' well into their third martinis of the night, holding down [a table]." For $39, regularly $98, two people receive dinner at this Bratenahl restaurant that earns a 4-star reviews on Yelp and OpenTable.
Why we love it
- This deal includes an appetizer OR 2 salads, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of prosecco
- The chef "may be one of the most ambitious culinary practitioners around" (Cleveland Scene)
- The Plain Dealer says the restaurant's "mid-century sensibility" wouldn't be out of place on "Mad Men"
- For $75, regularly $196, 4 people can visit the restaurant for dinner and save more
Dec. 9, 2012 - March 11, 2013
One Bratenahl Place
Bratenahl, OH 44108
Tel: 216- 541-3900
- Or for $75, regularly $196, receive dinner for four at a greater discount.
- Select items from the bistro-inspired menu, conceived by chef Vytauras Sasnauskas, called "one of the most ambitious culinary practitioners around" by Cleveland Scene. This deal includes:
- Any one appetizer OR two salads, including blue crab cakes with cabbage-poppy seed slaw
- Any two entrees, including a char-grilled filet or broiled salmon with handmade potato gnocchi
- Two glasses of prosecco
- Before or after your meal, we'd suggest visiting the bistro's bar, which co-owner and wine purveyor Cole Davis says has a great patinated look and would be at home in a mid-century New York hotel lobby.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 11, through March 11, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 people only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Tax and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms