By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says The Flying Fig serves "consistently delicious” New American dishes from "rock star" chef-owner Karen Small. Its creative cuisine earns Zagat's rare "extraordinary to perfection" (27) rating. Two can dine on "arguably the best food in Ohio City" (Metromix) with this Local Deal for weekend brunch with cocktails for $35, regularly $64.
Why we love it
- Zagat ranks The Flying Fig "extraordinary to perfection" (27), placing it among Cleveland's top 10 restaurants
- Brunch for 2 includes fruit, entrees and cocktails for $35, regularly $64
- Zagat calls chef-owner Karen Small a "rock star"
- Flying Fig features local ingredients, like Plum Creek chicken and Ohio maple syrup
- Or for $22, visit the Ohio City restaurant for lunch for 2 including 1 starter and 2 entrees, regularly $39
Oct. 25, 2012 - April 21, 2013
The Flying Fig
2523 Market Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- This farm-to-table brunch includes:
- A fruit plate to share
- Any two entrees, including baked eggs ranchero with Plum Creek chicken, or seasonal pancakes served with bacon or sausage and Ohio maple syrup
- Four cocktails, juices or coffee, like bloody marys, Bellinis or mimosas
- Or buy a voucher for lunch for two at Flying Fig for $22, regularly $39. This lunch offer includes one starter to share and two entrees, such as the confit pork shoulder sandwich or local beet salad.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Oct. 27, through April 26, 2013. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday. Lunch is served Tuesday through Friday. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Nov. 16-18, Dec. 21-23 and Feb. 15-17. Not valid during Restaurant Week. An automatic 18% gratuity and tax will be included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms