By Travelzoo Staff
"Every neighborhood deserves a joint like Bistro 185," raves the Plain Dealer, which also listed the restaurant on its most recent A-List.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice awards -- Contemporary American and Neighborhood Gem
- Save nearly 50% at a venue that earns 4 stars on Yelp and Urbanspoon
- "The atmosphere is cozy, the service is swift and friendly" (Plain Dealer)
- Menu changes regularly; features gluten free and vegan options
- Bistro 185 has been on the Plain Dealer's annual A-List since 2010
Feb. 17, 2014 - May 16, 2014; not valid Saturdays, closed Sundays
991 E. 185th St.
Cleveland, OH 44119
- For $39 (reg. $76) savor dinner from the menu
- One shared appetizer, such as hand-cut calamari or bacon-wrapped dates (up to $12)
- Any two entrees, such as a sausage-stuffed double-cut pork chop, steak frites or lobster ravioli
- Visit with a party of four for $75 (reg. $152) and save even more
- Diners can also take 10% off the purchase of any bottle of wine with dinner
The fine print
Valid Feb. 17, 2014 - May 16, 2014. Not valid Saturdays, closed Sundays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
See all terms