By Travelzoo Staff
Prep for the 2014 fishing season with a three-hour trip on Springfield Lake led by the seasoned anglers of Gone Fishin' Bait and Tackle.
Why we love it
- Fish for smallmouth bass, northern pike, perch and blue gill
- Lake fishing less than an hour south of Cleveland
- Groups of four anglers can fish for less than $11 an hour each
- Plan for a springtime trip in advance -- valid through May 2014
April 5, 2014 - May 31, 2014; fishing season is closed now and resumes in April 2014
Gone Fishin Bait and Tackle
Akron, OH 44312
- For $39 (reg. $90) one can hit the water
- Packages for two for $69 (reg. $181) and four for $130 (reg. $362) are also available
- All necessary gear, including rods, reels, tackle and bait
- Lunch: a sandwich, cookie, bag of chips and soda or bottled water
- Expert advice and assistance in landing a catch
- The chance to take home your catch, which will be bagged and iced on the boat
- Trips are held rain or shine, so dress accordingly
Note: Fishing season is closed now and resumes in April 2014.
The fine print
Valid April 5, 2014 - May 31, 2014. Fishing season is closed now and resumes in April 2014. Reservations are required; subject to availability. A valid Ohio fishing license is required; available for purchase at the bait shop. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 per person; additional may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms