By Travelzoo Staff
Sitting on over 3,600 acres, the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland is one of America's largest nature conservatories and comes recommended by Midwest Living magazine.
Why we love it
- Purchase multiple vouchers and plan a family trip
- Admissions support Holden's conservation efforts
- Valid through early 2014, so plan ahead to view the changing autumn colors
Oct. 30, 2013 - Jan. 19, 2014
The Holden Arboretum
9500 Sperry Rd.
Kirtland, OH 44094
- For $6 (reg. $12) two can visit this nature destination ranked a perfect 5-stars on TripAdvisor
- Features natural landmarks like the Wildflower Garden, the Paine Rhododendron Discovery Garden and the Lilac Collection
- Houses nearly 6,000 different kinds of plants and flora
- Bring a picnic lunch and spend a full day wandering the 20 miles of walking and hiking trails that travel through forests and past creeks, ponds and lakes
The fine print
Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. The Arboretum is closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Subject to weather conditions. Children 5 and under are free.
See all terms