By Travelzoo Staff
African Safari Wildlife Park, named one of America's Best Safaris in 2012 by U.S. News Travel
, is a family favorite just over an hour west of Cleveland.
Why we love it
- Named one of America's Best Safaris in 2012 by U.S. News Travel
- This safari park earns a 4-star TripAdvisor rating from more than 200 reviews
- Recommended by USA Today's Travel Tips as a park to visit
- This Travelzoo-exclusive offer is perfect for families and saves over 70%
- This is even a deal on regular admission for children 4-6 years old (reg. $12.95)
Sept. 23, 2013 - June 30, 2014
African Safari Wildlife Park
267 S. Lightner Rd.
Port Clinton, OH 43452
- For $6, reg. $21.95, get weekday admission to the park for 1
Or, for $8, embark on the safari on the weekend
Interact with bison, giraffes, llamas and rare white zebras and feed the animals on the drive-thru safari
The walk-thru safari allows guests to view animals like tortoises and the rare white alligator
During the summer and extended weekend hours, the park also offers camel rides, pig races and animal shows
The park is open daily and the hours vary. Click here for more information
The fine print
Not valid on May 24-27, 2014. Children 3 years old and under are free. Limit 6 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Must be used in 1 visit.
See all terms