By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix says this "vivacious" lounge and bowling alley combination offers "an upscale spin on the sport."
Why we love it
- The menu features "zesty flavors and often-imaginative preparations" (Cleveland Scene)
- "Good for first dates and post-work shindigs" (Metromix)
- "A superstore of party-action" (Plain Dealer)
- Groups of six bowlers can hit the lanes for less than $10 per person
- Located in the East 4th neighborhood
Sept. 5, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
The Corner Alley
402 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
- For $25 (reg. $68), two can dine and reserve a lane for an hour -- shoe rentals included
- Share a pizza like the "Little Italy" with Italian sausage and meatballs (up to $12)
- Groups of four can bowl for $45, including shoe rentals and two pizzas
- Add two more bowlers to create a party of six for just $10 more
- Each offer includes a soda for each bowler
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations are taken beginning Monday at noon for the remainder of the week. The Corner Alley holds reservations for 15 minutes, then releases the reservation. Valid for 2, 4 or 6 bowlers only. Limit 1 voucher per party per visit. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 21 or older to participate for reservations after 9 p.m.
See all terms