By Travelzoo Staff
No less than "music's greatest artifacts" (Rolling Stone Magazine) are on display at the internationally-renowned Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Why we love it
- Exhibits include "Rolling Stones: 50 Years of Satisfaction" and "Kick Out the Jams: The Music of the Midwest"
- See guitars played by Johnny Cash, Elvis, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon
- Artifacts include Michael Jackson's famous white glove and Joey Ramone's leather jacket
- A "must see" (CBS Cleveland)
Membership can be redeemed between Oct. 7, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013; admission redeemable Oct. 7 - Jan. 31, 2014
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
1100 Rock and Roll Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44114
- For $20 (reg. $44) visit any day of the week with admission for two
- For $49 (reg. $75) attend and bring a friend for a full year with the Duet Rocker Membership
- For $199 (reg. $250) bring the family with an Inductee Membership, valid for unlimited admission for two adults and kids or two guests for a full year
- Membership details are here; both include a members-only T-shirt, invitations to members-only events and special discounts at the museum store
- Membership is redeemable through the end of 2013; plan ahead and purchase as a gift
The fine print
Note: Limited number of vouchers available. May sell out before the 'Time to Buy' expires. Present admission voucher upon arrival at the box office to exchange for your ticket. Children aged 9-12 are regularly $13 each, and children 8 and under are free with an adult admission. Not valid for special events. No refunds or exchanges for Membership packages. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded or replaced. You will be asked to show valid I.D.; the valid I.D. must match the name on the voucher. Membership must be redeemed by phone or in person by Dec. 31, 2013; membership will be valid for 1 year from voucher redemption date.
See all terms