By Travelzoo Staff
Sitting on over 3,600 acres, the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland is one of America's largest nature conservatories, and comes recommended by Midwest Living magazine
as well as the users of TripAdvisor, where it earns a perfect 5-star rating. With this offer, two can visit for just $6 and save half off the normal $12 admission price.
Why we love it
- Recommended by Midwest Living magazine
- Bring a picnic lunch and visit for the full day
- Purchase multiple vouchers and plan a family trip
- Admissions support Holden's conservation efforts
July 18, 2013 - Jan. 19, 2014
The Holden Arboretum
9550 Sperry Rd.
Kirtland, OH 44094
- Featuring natural landmarks like the Wildflower Garden, the Paine Rhododendron Discovery Garden and the Lilac Collection, the Arboretum houses nearly 6,000 different kinds of plants and flora. Visitors can bring a picnic lunch and spend a full day wandering the 20 miles of walking and hiking trails that travel through forests and past creeks, ponds and lakes.
- This offer is valid through early 2014, so plan ahead -- it's perfect for sunny summer visits as well as trips during fall to view the changing autumn colors.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19 through Jan. 19, 2014. Reservations are not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Subject to weather conditions. Children 5 and under are free. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms