By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can escape the city with a 30-minute guided horseback trail ride at the White Horse Equestrian ranch in Streetsboro. Riders will gallop past streams and through rolling, wooded hills on trips that recent Travelzoo visitors called "a priceless experience" with "people [who] were kind as could be." One can ride for $19, regularly $40; two can trot for $35, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- For $19, explore the area around Gressard Lake on horseback
- Recent Travelzoo visitors called it "wonderful" and "totally enjoyable"
- Riders receive treats to feed to their horses
- Located less than 45 minutes from Cleveland in Streetsboro
July 10, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
White Horse Equestrian
624 Ravenna Rd.
Streetsboro, OH 44241
- Riders will be matched with a horse befitting their skill level and outfitted with proper safety equipment. The tour concludes with snacks and sodas to enjoy after the ride. Each rider will be given treats to feed their horses and receive a photo with their trusted steed.
- For those interested in more time atop a horse, a four-hour trail ride for two along with a BYOB picnic included can be reserved for $75, regularly $150. All rides can be reserved Monday-Saturday through September.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 12, through Sept. 30, 2013. Not valid on Sundays. Reservations are required. 72 hour cancellation policy applies. Rain outs will receive a phone call to reschedule. No-shows are not refunded. Late arrivals may not get refunded. Limit 6 riders per ride. Must be 8 years old or older and weigh less than 250 pounds to participate. Must sign waiver before riding. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms