By Travelzoo Staff
Soar over the Western Pennsylvania countryside during a tandem skydive jump from Skydive Pennsylvania, which CBS Pittsburgh ranks as one of the best destinations for skydivers
in the region. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can take a leap with a skydiving adventure including a souvenir DVD for $169 per person, a savings of 50% on the regular price
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a tandem jump on weekdays and weekends from Skydive Pennsylvania
- CBS Pittsburgh names this jump zone one of the best destinations for skydivers in the area
- Includes a DVD featuring a slideshow of images from the day
- Glide 5,000 feet above ground with views of the countryside below
- Skydive PA is located just over 50 miles from Pittsburgh and 100 miles from Cleveland
April 9, 2013 - Oct. 11, 2013
496 Old Ash Rd.
Mercer, PA 16137
- Begin at Grove City Airport with a one-hour class from a certified tandem instructor, who will explain the basics of techniques, gear, jump procedures, safety and landing, as well as answer any questions. Then take your seat in the airplane before ascending up to 13,500 feet above ground.
- Subscribers will be strapped to a certified instructor during the entire jump until landing. Feel a rush of adrenaline during a free fall that lasts 45-60 seconds before a scenic canopy flight to the ground. Capture the entire day on a souvenir DVD to take home that includes a photo slideshow featuring images from the entire day including the jump, free fall and landing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 11, through Oct. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Tuesdays. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Must be 18 years old or older to participate. Weight limit of 230 lbs applies. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms