By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can escape the city and welcome spring on horseback with this Local Deal for a 30-minute guided trail ride for $19 per person, regularly $40. Riders will explore the ranch at White Horse Equestrian in Streetsboro, less than 45 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and gallop past streams and through rolling, wooded hills.
Why we love it
- For $19, explore the area around Gressard Lake on horseback
- Includes introductory lesson, 30-minute trail ride, snacks and sodas
- Bring a friend and get this same deal for 2 for $35, regularly $70
- Riders receive treats to feed to their horses
- White Horse's stables are less than 45 minutes from Cleveland in Streetsboro
March 11, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
White Horse Equestrian
624 Ravenna Rd.
Streetsboro, OH 44241
- Riders will be matched with a horse befitting their skill level and outfitted with proper safety equipment. The tour concludes with snacks and sodas to enjoy after the ride. Each rider will be given treats to feed their horses and receive a photo with their trusted steed.
- Take a friend and save more with this same deal for two for $35, regularly $70. Trips can be reserved Monday-Saturday through August.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14, through Aug. 31, 2013. Not valid on Sundays. Reservations are required. 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 6 riders per ride. Must be 8 years old or older and weigh less than 250 pounds to participate. Must sign waiver before riding. Must have on long pants and closed toed shoes. Ages 18 and under must wear a helmet. No cameras or backpacks on trails. Instructor holds the right to not allow you to ride. No double riders. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms