By Travelzoo Staff
Create a unique addition to your Christmas tree with this Local Deal for an ornament-making class from the Glass Bubble Project.
For $39 per person, regularly $80, make your own glass creation during a three-hour workshop at this acclaimed studio, which has created pieces for high-end venues like DANTE
Why we love it
- For $39 per person, take a 3-hour glassblowing workshop at Glass Bubble Project
- Work from the studio hangs in high-end venues such as DANTE restaurant
- Named one of the "Best Places for Glass Art in Cleveland" (CBS Cleveland)
- "Molten glass is transformed into one-of-a-kind pieces of art" (Cleveland Magazine)
- These classes are great for families
Nov. 21, 2012 - Jan. 12, 2013
The Glass Bubble Project
2421 Bridge Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
- During the class, students learn how to heat and shape glass into a custom-made ornament ready to be hung on a Christmas tree. As students mold their works of art, drinks (like wine, beer and fruit juice) and snacks from the West Side Market are available. Classes are held Tuesdays from 6 to 9 p.m., Thursdays from 6 to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m.
- The owners of the Glass Bubble Project, Mike and Chris, renovated their garage space into a working studio in 1998, where professional artists and students interact with each other. They also offer free public demonstrations and private studio time for artists.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the offer may sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 27, through Jan. 12, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms