By Travelzoo Staff
says The BottleHouse is “a great little brewery that flaunts something special.” Cleveland Scene
adds that it “feels more like a neighborhood coffeehouse than a city bar,”
since owners Brian Benchek and Dave Schubert built the space with friends and family. For $13, regularly $26, two can tour the brewery and try six 5-ounce pours each.
Why we love it
- "A great little brewery that flaunts something special" (CBS Cleveland)
- For $13, 2 guests can try 6 5-ounce pours each during a brewery tour
- "Feels more like a neighborhood coffeehouse than a city bar" (Cleveland Scene)
- Head bartender Tommy Mullady is one of Cleveland's best mixologists according to The Plain Dealer
Nov. 20, 2012 - Feb. 21, 2013
2050 Lee Road
Cleveland, OH 44118
- Choose brews from the draft beer selection (updated regularly), which features creative concoctions like Balthazar’s Gift, a strong, Belgian-style Christmas ale brewed with spiced orange, coriander and nutmeg.
- Located in Cleveland Heights, The BottleHouse is one of the newest breweries in the area, promoting a communal feel with wooden picnic tables, vintage pinball machines and a live stage. Tommy Mullady, one of Cleveland’s best mixologists, is the head bartender, crafting classic cocktails for patrons and The Touch Supper Club food truck serves food around the corner every Friday and Saturday night.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 21, through Feb. 21, 2013. Reservations are not required. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms