By Travelzoo Staff
Championed by celebrities like Madonna, Natalie Portman and Kelly Ripa, the popular barre workout -- which incorporates ballet moves, yoga, Pilates and muscle toning -- has been praised in The New York Times and Shape Magazine. For $99, Travelzoo subscribers can take a month of unlimited classes at Barre Cleveland, the area's first studio offering this technique, regularly $225.
Why we love it
- Madonna, Natalie Portman and Kelly Ripa all champion barre workouts
- Barre Cleveland's courses include ballet moves, yoga, Pilates and muscle sculpting
- Try this celebrity favorite with a month of unlimited workouts for $99
- Classes are held Monday through Saturday
Nov. 12, 2012 - Feb. 13, 2013
3737 Park East Drive
Beachwood, OH 44122
- Barre Cleveland is owned and operated by certified barre instructor Yana Salwan, a former college athlete and Group Fitness Director for Lifetime Fitness, Urban Active, Bally’s and Gold’s Gym. The Plain Dealer highlights the Beachwood studio's "beach vibe" and calming interior. Barre Cleveland is a women-only studio and holds classes Monday through Saturday. Vouchers are valid for 30 days after the first class enrollment. Buy a voucher now to keep in shape for the holidays, or save it for a New Year's resolution.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through Feb. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Follow voucher instructions to complete reservation. Voucher is valid for one month from date of first class enrollment. Must sign waiver before first class. All classes must be redeemed by same person within 30 days of first visit. Classes are for women only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms