By Travelzoo Staff
Mallard Creek Golf Club in Columbia Station earned multiple mentions in The Plain Dealer's Best of Northeast Ohio Golf
readers' poll, including "Best pace of play." For $25, regularly $50, Travelzoo subscribers can play a round of golf with cart rental plus lunch at the 350-acre course. For $45, play golf with a friend and save even more on the $100 regular value.
Why we love it
- For $25, regularly $50, stop by Mallard Creek Golf Club for a round of golf and lunch
- Lunch includes a hot dog, chips and beer
- Mallard Creek won a number of awards in The Plain Dealer's Best of Northeast Ohio Golf readers' poll, including "Best pace of play"
- For $45, regularly $100, receive the same deal for 2 people at a greater discount
Sept. 4, 2012 - Oct. 15, 2012
Mallard Creek Golf Club
34500 Royalton Road
Columbia Station, OH 44028
- Both deals include lunch, which includes a hot dog, chips and a beer. This deal is valid seven days a week and any time of day. Mallard Creek is located in Columbia Station just north of Route 82.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Sept. 5, through Oct. 15, 2012. Reservations are required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 per person, but additional may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms