By Travelzoo Staff
One of Midwest Living Magazine’s Top 50 Most Romantic Hotels in the Midwest now offers a 48% savings on current rates. The Cincinnatian Hotel, a AAA 4-Diamond downtown hotel, is offering exclusive pricing through April: $129 per night in a Standard King room, $149 per night midweek in a recently renovated Deluxe King room, and $249 per night in a Junior Suite. Plus, guests receive a $50 dining credit (or $100 with Junior Suites).
Why we love it
- Guest rooms feature sitting and dressing areas, a large desk and an oversized bathtub, while Junior Suites offer more room to lounge.
- This storied property -- once the tallest building in Cincinnati when it was constructed in 1882 -- is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, old world charm meets modern conveniences such as a fitness center, complimentary high-speed Internet and a free shuttle service that whisks guests between the hotel and any downtown location. The hotel is a few blocks from the new Horseshoe Casino, set to open March 4.
- The dining credit can be used in The Cincinnatian's upscale Palace Restaurant, where elegant surroundings create a special-occasion atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Palace serves seasonal American dishes like risotto with foraged mushrooms, parsnips and prosciutto; and Indiana-raised duck breast with port-braised salsify and a pear-and-spiceberry puree. Or, guests can use the credit for a more casual meal in The Cricket Lounge or on room service.
The Cincinnatian Hotel
601 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
What's included & when
- Jan. 31, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Elegant escape for 2 in a AAA 4-Diamond historic hotel in downtown Cincinnati
- $129 per night, daily, in a Standard King room with $50 dining credit
- $149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, in an upgraded Deluxe King room with $50 dining credit
- $249 per night, daily, in a Junior Suite with a $100 dining credit
- Travel through April 2013
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the Junior Suite for March 8 is now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the hotel directly at 800-942-9000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for any room type March 4, 31; April 1-3. Additionally, Standard King rooms are unavailable Feb. 20; March 5, 22. Deluxe King rooms are unavailable March 20. Junior Suites are unavailable March 5-6, 8. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms