By Travelzoo Staff
Get the family together and head to Sandusky's Kalahari Resort -- the largest indoor water park in the U.S. and one of the Top 10 Best Indoor Water Parks in the country as named by Huffington Post. Saving more than 35% on regular prices, this deal includes an overnight stay in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite and includes water park passes for each guest as well as a $20 Action Card for arcade games. For $389, stay two nights in this African-themed resort buzzing with activity year-round.
Why we love it
- The 173,000-square-foot indoor water park indoor boasts a 12,000-square-foot wave pool and a lazy river for those looking to float the day away. A play area features slides and activities for the little ones, while whirlpools are available for a relaxing soak.
- On dry land, head to the black light mini-golf course where the neon colors glow or let the kids loose at the indoor playground -- a maze filled with crawl-through tubes and climbing areas.
Kalahari Resort, Sandusky (OH)
7000 Kalahari Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870
What's included & when
- Dec. 19, 2012 - Feb. 7, 2013
- Mega water park escape for up to 6 at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio at more than 35% off
- $199 per night in a 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom suite, sleeps up to 6, Sunday-Thursday arrivals (reg. $290)
- $389 for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $580)
- 6 water park passes
- $20 Action Card for arcade games
- Stay Jan. 1 - Feb. 7
The fine print
UPDATE: Due to the popularity of this deal, these dates are now sold out: Jan. 1-3, 10. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-525-2427 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A daily resort fee of $11.95 will apply. Taxes and gratuity are additional. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms