By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 29th-floor views of Miami Valley while dining at the members-only Dayton Racquet Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Kettering Tower -- the tallest building in town -- this 41-year-old, invitation-only club welcomes subscribers with a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Dayton Racquet Club perched on the 29th floor of the Kettering Tower
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- just over $32 per person
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Dayton Racquet Club
40 N. Main St.
Dayton, OH 45423
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as the warm goat cheese crostini served with smoked bacon and a lemon vinaigrette ($10); and the fire-grilled flatbread served with a selection of Mediterranean olives and garlic hummus ($12)
- Any two entrees, like the peppercorn-seared beef tenderloin, served with asparagus and warm potato salad ($38); and the olive-oil poached halibut with gnocchi and artichokes ($30)
- Any two desserts, including the Chef’s assortment of truffles and the featured DNC nut ball served with hot fudge and whipped cream
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms