By Travelzoo Staff
The custom-blend facial treatments created by Wholistic Skin Care earn a 4.5-star rating on Yelp. Subscribers who visit this winter and spring can save 50%.
Why we love it
- Located near the shopping and dining destinations of North & Clybourn
- Uses natural products specifically customized for your skin type
- Care for your skin all winter with a three-pack of treatments
- Wholistic owner LaTonya Saqiid has worked for companies such as Calvin Klein and Dior
Dec. 3, 2013 - June 3, 2014
Wholistic Skin Care Specialist
1647 N. Clybourn Ave.
(Inside Illuminate Wellness Center)
Chicago, IL 60614
- For $39 (reg. $80) reserve a custom-blend facial for one person
- Each facial includes a skin analysis, deep-pore cleansing, skin-specific masks with natural products and a scalp/facial massage
- For $115 (reg. $240) receive a three-pack of facials -- visit once a month to help maintain your skin against winter's dryness and harsh winds
The fine print
Valid Dec. 3, 2013 - June 3, 2014. Appointments required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Three-pack must be used on separate visits by one person.
See all terms