By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out Chicago
likes the "of the moment" organic treatments at Savon Spa, which exudes a vibe that "channels old-world Paris." With this Local Deal, head to Lakeview for a no-chip manicure or manicure and massage package, starting at $19.
Why we love it
- For $19, treat your digits to a no-chip manicure, reg. $38
- Select an hourlong massage or facial along with a no-chip manicure for $69
- PureWOW calls Savon "several notches above" other spas in the area
- Located a few blocks from the Addison Red Line stop in Lakeview
- Dozens of reviewers award it 4 stars on Yelp
March 13, 2013 - June 30, 2013
3635 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60613
- Options include:
- For $19, regularly $38, receive a no-chip manicure featuring a warm towel treatment with hand massage using an organic moisturizer, and choice of gel polish from Gelish
- For $55, regularly $114, treat winter-worn hands with a three-pack of no-chip manicures
- For $69, regularly $138, relax with an hourlong Swedish massage or an organic facial, along with a no-chip manicure
- Minutes from the Addison Red Line station, Savon Spa makes a convenient stop on the way home or a midday escape to the North Side. Stop by before dining at nearby Lakeview restaurants and bars, or treat yourself before a Cubs game -- Savon is a 10-minute walk from Wrigley Field.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required; 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Closed on Mondays. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms