By Travelzoo Staff
calls Leah Chavie a "skin guru," and PopSugar
raves that the staff at her Skincare Boutique in Lincoln Park is "dedicated to understanding your skin and working to improve it." Examiner.com say the services "can take your skin from so-so to ooh-la-la"
in just one visit. With this Local Deal, subscribers receive $100 worth of any service on the menu for $45.
Why we love it
- Cheeky Chicago says that Leah Chavie's team has "knowledge and skills like we’ve never seen when it comes to beauty"
- For $45, receive a $100 credit usable for anything on the menu
- NBC Chicago calls Chavie a "skin guru"
- Located in Lincoln Park near shopping and dining and just steps from the CTA
- Also valid at the new Leah Chavie Skincare Center across the street
Jan. 18, 2013 - April 19, 2013
Leah Chavie Skincare Boutique
2457 N. Halsted Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Subscribers can use this voucher for the popular 50-minute signature facial, which includes a customized mask and an extra focus on extractions and rebalancing the skin, or the European facial using Biologique Recherche products, praised by Vogue and Allure magazines. It can also be used toward more expensive treatments like the peppermint Sea Twist body wrap, recently named one of the best "detox" treatments in the city by Chicago Social.
Everyone loves a deal. Our Valentine's Day Gift Guide
features top spas in 50+ cities.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 19, through April 19, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax and an automatic 18% gratuity will be applied to the total amount of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms