By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the Ukrainian Village just blocks west of the Division Blue Line and the Kennedy, the Sorelle salon, spa and boutique earns 4-star reviews from dozens of Yelp users. With this deal, subscribers can relax with a choice of two different spa packages starting at $29.
Why we love it
- Select a manicure and pedicure or 1 of 3 facials at Sorelle in the Ukrainian Village
- Sorelle receives a full 4 stars from dozens of Yelp reviewers
- Manicures and pedicures use high-quality OPI polishes
- All facial treatments use award-winning Dermalogica products, featured in Allure Magazine and the New York Times
Dec. 20, 2012 - June 20, 2013
1905 W. Division St.
Chicago, IL 60622
- For $29, regularly $60, receive a spa manicure and pedicure with OPI or Essie polish, featuring a gentle hand massage and an exfoliating scrub
- For $39, regularly $80, receive a 50-minute facial that starts with a 10-minute skin consultation, followed by a choice of UltraCalming, Dermalogica or Medicated Cleaning treatments
- After the treatments, customers who spend $50 in Sorelle's attached boutique will receive an additional $25 gift card for future purchases.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Dec. 20, through June 20, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher can be purchased per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. If cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice, a $15 charge on top of the voucher will be applied. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms