By Karl Klockars
Elina Organics offers what Chicago magazine calls Chicago's Best Facial, resulting in "soft, smooth skin [that's] radiant for days."
Why we love it
- Has "ardent fans who swear by [the] noninvasive techniques" (Chicago magazine)
- Featured on "Good Morning America," NBC Chicago and Chicago Social magazine
- Creates skincare products using natural organic ingredients from around the world
- Treatments and products are customized to your individual skin type
- Located in the Gold Coast on Walton Street
Sept. 4, 2014 - March 4, 2015; not valid Oct. 25-27
100 E. Walton St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- For $69, receive a $110 credit towards any facial service offered
- Try a 75-minute Corrective Herbal Facial (reg. $110), including a detoxifying herbal mask, exfoliation with natural enzymes, and a choice from over 100 treatment serums
- Other treatments include gemstone facials or treatments using crushed amber along with customized skincare products
Adventurous subscribers may want to use the credit towards the infamous vampire facial, offered by Elina Organics and made famous last year
by Kim Kardashian.
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.