By Travelzoo Staff
"Quality ingredients speak for themselves" (Daily Herald) at Artisan Table, inside the Chicago Marriott Naperville. Visit for dinner with wine and save nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- Offers "upscale" farm-focused cuisine (West Suburban Living)
- "Classic American dishes made with locally-grown produce and ingredients" (Metromix)
- Located just north of downtown Naperville, minutes from I-88
- Partners with local farms and producers like Elburn's Heritage Prairie and Whittingham Meats of Alsip
Jan. 27, 2014 - March 10, 2014
In the Chicago Marriott Naperville
1801 N. Naper Blvd.
Naperville, IL 60563
- For $49 (reg. $93) two can select from nearly everything on the menu
- A shared appetizer or salad like crispy pork belly or a couple artisan cheese selections (up to $9)
- Two entrees including the ribeye that the Daily Herald called "perfectly prepared" (up to $30)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $12 each)
- Four can dine for $95 (reg. $186) and save even more
The fine print
Valid Jan. 27, 2013 - March 10, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only.
See all terms