By Travelzoo Staff
With a focus on fresh seafood and unique cocktails, The Savoy in Wicker Park earns praise from Michigan Avenue Magazine as an "of-the-moment" destination.
Why we love it
- "A haven for absinthe enthusiasts, thanks to an ambitious program of traditional and contemporary selections" (Michigan Avenue Magazine)
- Offers a "sumptuously reserved atmosphere" with "hints of luxury" (Michelin Guide)
- "Scrumptious" small plates and "lovely" seafood (Time Out Chicago)
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner -- Seafood
- Earns a full 4 stars from over 200 Yelp and OpenTable reviewers
Dec. 8, 2013 - May 8, 2014; Sunday-Thursday only
1408 Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
- For $39 (reg. $80), two can share any two appetizers, salads or raw bar selections, paired with four cocktails, beers or glasses of wine
- Appetizers include seared scallops or crab cakes; choices from The Savoy's raw bar include oysters & caviar, tuna tartare and house-cured salmon gravlax
- Select from absinthe-focused cocktails like the classic Death in the Afternoon or modern drinks like the Chai-cago Swizzle; glasses of wine or craft beers can be selected as well
- For $75 (reg. $160), four can visit and sample even more -- select four appetizers, salads or raw bar selections and eight drinks
The fine print
Valid Dec. 8, 2013 - May 8, 2014. Valid Sunday-Thursday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays including but not limited to Christmas, New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day. Limit 3 purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only.
See all terms