By Travelzoo Staff
The most recent Michelin Guide praises BIN 36 as a "gourmet's paradise." Save 50% while you sip wines with a friend this winter.
Why we love it
- Offers a "tantalizing display" of wines, cheeses and more (Michelin Guide)
- One of the Best Chicago Wine Bars (CBS Chicago)
- "An inspired wine list... matched with incredible cheese" (Zagat)
- OpenTable named it one of the Top 100 Wine Lists in the country in 2012
Dec. 4, 2013 - April 4, 2014
339 N. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60654
- For $29 (reg. $58.30) select two flights of wine (up to $16.65 each) to pair with a selection of gourmet cheese and charcuterie from a selection that Gayot calls "first-rate" (up to $25)
- Wine flights include choices like the Spanish Inquisition, Pinot Noir Perfection and the California Dreamin' flight, featuring select vintages from the Golden State
- Cheese and charcuterie boards are served with crostini, apple, and a fig/honey compote
- Make it a double date and save more -- four can visit for $55 (reg. $116.60)
BIN 36’s selections can also be delivered directly to you via their online store
. Travelzoo customers who use the code TZOO10
at checkout can take 10% off their order.
The fine print
Valid Dec. 4, 2013 - April 4, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid for OpenTable reservations. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas or Valentine's Day. Limit four purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms