By Travelzoo Staff
This Northwest side spot with a Southern Italian focus offers "sensual" cuisine (Metromix) with a pasta list that's "outrageously tempting" (Centerstage).
Why we love it
- "There’s a lot to love [here]...traditional dishes woo hearty eaters" (Gayot)
- A "cozy, charming restaurant [with] helpful, friendly service" (Chicago Reader)
- Featured by "Hungry Hound" Steve Dolinsky on the ABC-7 News
- An "authentic, casual but upscale" destination (Centerstage)
- Earns 4 stars on OpenTable
- Located just minutes from I-94
Nov. 5, 2013 - Jan. 25, 2014
6340 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
- For $55 (reg. $95), two can share an appetizer, then enjoy any entree and a glass of wine each
- Appetizers like calamari fritti or mussels in a spicy arrabiatta sauce
- Entrees like bistecca ribeye steak with roasted potatoes, veal with red sauce and mushrooms or grilled Chilean sea bass
- Four can dine for $109 (reg. $190) and save even more
- Visit during lunch and save as well -- select $20 worth of lunch items for $10
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Friday and Saturday reservations not available after 6 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms