By Travelzoo Staff
Save nearly $70 on a cocktail party at W Chicago City Center’s luxe Living Room bar, featuring a new menu from Wine Enthusiast's 2011 Mixologist of the Year.
Why we love it
- Flexible -- a small group can get drink credits while a large group can reserve an open bar
- Perfect for holiday parties -- groups can save more than $1000 on a luxe cocktail reception
- The W Chicago City Center has maintained its AAA Four-Diamond rating since 2002
- In the heart of the Loop, the W is easy to get to for city denizens and suburbanites alike
Oct. 24, 2013 - Jan. 24, 2014
The Living Room
At the W Chicago City Center
172 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60603
- For $69 (reg. $138), a group of four to eight friends can sample any three appetizers while sipping on cocktails with a $90 credit towards any drinks
- Sip fresh-mixed drinks such as the Champagne mojito or the Metropolitan, made with Michter's Rye, fresh raspberries, grapefruit and basil
- You can use your beverage credit to split bottles of wine as well
- For $325 (reg. $560), host a cocktail party for up to ten this holiday season, with five appetizers and two hours of a premium open bar package in a reserved section
- For $999 (reg. $2150), reserve a private bar experience for up to twenty guests for two hours, with a premium open bar and passed appetizers from IPO chef Trevor Hoyte
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for number of guests specified on voucher only.
See all terms