By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix recommends you sample the "must-try" Mediterranean dishes in Sofra's "romantic, fabric draped dining room"; try anything on their menu and save 50%.
Why we love it
- Opt to dine Turkish style while lounging on cushions in the dining room
- "The food was outstanding. We loved it." (a recent Travelzoo visitor)
- Make a reservation for Friday and Saturday nights to watch the belly dancing show
- Located in West Lakeview, a short walk from the Paulina Brown Line stop
Sept. 30, 2013 - March 30, 2014
Sofra Turkish Kitchen
3134 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
- For $25, sample $50 worth of anything on the menu
- We'd recommend starting with an appetizer such as the feta, tomato and olive plate, hummus with pita or an oven-baked portobello mushroom
- Then we'd select any two entrees, such as the roasted lamb shank with mixed vegetables or Iskender kebab with homemade tomato sauce
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations for floor seating are required on weekends. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Valid for exactly two diners only.
See all terms