By Travelzoo Staff
An evening huddled around a warm pot of fondue is just what autumn calls for. Save 50% on dinner at one of the city's Best Date Night Spots ("Chicago's Best").
Why we love it
- The "hot and tasty" fondue offerings are "timeless" (Centerstage)
- Earns 4 stars from users of Urbanspoon
- "The wait staff was superb. Absolutely the best we've experienced in a long time" (a recent Travelzoo visitor)
Sept. 25, 2013 - Jan. 24, 2014
2717 W. Peterson Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
- For $39 (reg. $85) each diner will receive "The Classic" fondue with a glass of wine
- Begin with a selection of bread, crisp apples and vegetables along with a choice of cheese fondues; select from Swiss, cheddar, or Muenster
- Then diners can select an entree fondue each, including choices of chicken, shrimp, scallop, vegetarian or beef sirloin to cook at the table, along with a selection of dipping sauces
- Dessert will be served with any chocolate fondue and fruit, marshmallows and cake to dip
- Pair dinner with a glass of wine each (up to $7.75 each)
- Make it a double date -- four can dine for $75 (reg. $171)
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 per table. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the bill.
See all terms