By Travelzoo Staff
Dragonfly Mandarin earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award for their Asian cuisine, served in a red-and-gold-accented space that Zagat calls "a delight to the senses."
Why we love it
- Located on West Randolph's hip "Restaurant Row"
- Just blocks from the CTA and the Kennedy
- Located in a setting Metromix calls "swanky"
Aug. 23, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
832 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- For $39 (reg. $90) two can dine on a starter, entrees and cocktails
- Any shared appetizer like the hamachi tacos with fried yellowtail and spicy mayo (up to $12)
- Any two entrees or maki rolls (up to $25 each), like the "dreaming" roast duck or ginger and scallion sauteed crab
- Pair dinner with two drinks such as the Suntory Julep with Japanese whiskey and mint (up to $14 each) or apply the value toward a full bottle of wine
- Four can dine for $75 (reg. $180) and save over $100
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms