By Travelzoo Staff
The most recent Michelin Guide recommends Chef Homaro Cantu's iNG as a "playful and eccentric concept" that "walks the line between delicious and crazy."
Why we love it
- "Consistently unveils a world full of tasty treats" (Michelin Guide)
- "All over the map, in the best possible way" (New York Times)
- Zagat likes the "extremely creative" cuisine
- When celebrity chef Mario Batali visited, he called it a "spectacular experience"
Aug. 19, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
951 W. Fulton Market St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- For $99, one can embark on a flavor-tripping journey with drink and cocktail pairings
- Two can visit this top-rated destination for $195
- Starts with a "welcome" cocktail; choose from a "smoked" Manhattan, a Kimura cocktail with grapefruit, vodka and St. Germain or a glass of prosecco
- Ten courses from a regularly changing tasting menu; currently inspired by international street food
- Multiple pairings of wine, cocktails and craft beer specifically paired with the cuisine
When we visited during the "Wonder Years" menu, we loved the Alphabet Soup course, served with tender noodles and Wisconsin cheese that paired perfectly with a creamy Hefeweizen beer.
The fine print
Reservations are required; please call 855-8-DINING. This deal is valid Tuesdays-Fridays only. Tasting menu subject to change. Must make reservation a minimum of 24 hours in advance and mention Travelzoo voucher. Not valid on holidays. Please mention any allergies or dietary restrictions when making reservation.
See all terms