By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out Chicago likes the "hearty Italian-American classics" at this West Loop cafe, which a recent Travelzoo visitor praised as the "best-kept secret in Chicago."
Why we love it
- "This small, bright...cafe has won the hearts of the neighborhood" (Time Out Chicago)
- Earns 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon users
- Easy to get to for a quick post-work dinner
- "A quaint little slice of Euro-cafe life" (Centerstage Chicago)
Aug. 12, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Ciao! Cafe & Wine Lounge
939 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- For $29 (reg. $60) sample anything on the menu
- We'd recommend a starter like the "eclectic" (Metromix) small plates, two entrees like the house-specialty rigatoni alla rigo
- Pair those with two glasses of wine from the cafe's "respectable" list (TOC)
- For $55 (reg. $120) dine with a party of four and save even more
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid for minimum of 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms