By Travelzoo Staff
Orso's Restaurant serves up hearty portions of "old school standards," according to the Chicago Reader, and Metromix calls the classic Old Town spot "romantic." With this offer, two can dine on top-rated Italian classics with glasses of wine for $39, regularly up to $79.
Why we love it
- "An Old Town gem hidden in plain sight" (Centerstage)
- Earns an impressive 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon
- Dine any time and save -- visit for dinner, lunch or brunch
Aug. 15, 2013 - Nov. 16, 2013
1401 N. Wells
Chicago, IL 60610
- Dinner starts with any appetizer to share like sausage and peppers or steamed mussels with marinara or white wine. Then select any two entrees like chicken Parmesan or capellini Melissa with sundried tomatoes and baby shrimp, all paired with a glass of wine each like Chianti or pinot noir (up to $12 each).
- Diners can also book a dinner table for a group -- four can visit for $75 (reg. $158) and save even more. A lunch for two with a shared appetizer and two lunch entrees is also available for $19 (reg. $37); visit on Sundays for brunch for two with mimosas or bloody marys for $25 (reg. $52).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 16, through Nov. 16, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Brunch is served Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms