By Travelzoo Staff
This "country club in the clouds" offers "whisper-quiet luxury" according to the Chicago Tribune, and features dining with 67th-story views of the city.
Why we love it
- Dine in the Willis Tower overlooking Lake Michigan, Chicago and beyond
- Earns multiple OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- Recent Travelzoo visitors call the club "just perfect"
Aug. 1, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Metropolitan Club of Chicago
233 South Wacker Dr.
Willis Tower, 67th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
- Two can dine on three courses apiece at this exclusive club for $89
- Any two appetizers, including the popular seared sea scallops speared with sprigs of rosemary or lobster mac 'n' cheese
- Any two entrees, such as peppercorn-seared beef tenderloin or Amish roasted chicken breast with foie gras and Madeira glaze
- Two desserts such as a bourbon bread pudding with candied pecans and cinnamon gelato
- Add a trip to the Skydeck for $20 more; diners can visit before or after dinner via the club's private elevator for express trips straight to the top
The club's dining room and bar have stellar views of the whole Chicago area, but make a reservation for the tables along the club's north-facing wall for the best views of the city.
The fine print
Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Labor Day (Sept. 2). Limit 4 Vouchers per table.
See all terms