By Travelzoo Staff
The most recent Michelin Guide recommends iNG Restaurant as a "playful and eccentric concept" that "walks the line between delicious and crazy," while The New York Times
praises the cuisine that is "all over the map, in the best possible way." For $99 per person, chef Homaro Cantu and his team serve up a 10-course tasting menu with wine, cocktail and craft beer pairings; two can dine for $195.
Why we love it
- "Consistently unveils a world full of tasty treats" (Michelin Guide)
- Includes 10 courses and 6 drink pairings per person
- Zagat likes the "extremely creative" cuisine
- Now includes Friday reservations
June 18, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
951 W. Fulton Market St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- This unique culinary journey starts with a cocktail per person upon arrival -- either a Kimura cocktail with vodka, St. Germain and grapefruit; a "smoked" Manhattan or a glass of prosecco. The regularly changing menu currently features dishes inspired by childhood favorites like pigs in a blanket, banana splits and root beer floats.
- When we visited, we loved the Alphabet Soup course, served with tender noodles and Wisconsin cheese that paired perfectly with a creamy Ayinger hefeweizen.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18 through Oct. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; please call 855-8-DINING. This deal is valid Tuesdays-Fridays only. Tasting menu subject to change. Must make reservation a minimum of 24 hours in advance and mention Travelzoo voucher. Not valid on holidays. Please mention any allergies or dietary restrictions when making reservation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms