By Travelzoo Staff
Located on West Randolph, Dragonfly Mandarin earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award for their Asian cuisine, served in a red-and-gold-accented, two-story space that Zagat calls "a delight to the senses." With this offer, two can enjoy a full dinner with drinks for $39, regularly $90; that's less than $20 per person.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner
- Located on West Randolph's hip "Restaurant Row"
- Just blocks from the CTA and the Kennedy
- Includes 2 cocktails, or use the $28 value toward a bottle of wine
June 10, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
832 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Diners can take a seat in the space that Metromix calls "swanky" and start with any shared starter like the hamachi tacos with fried yellowtail and spicy mayo (up to $12); when we last visited we loved the crab rangoon with two dipping sauces. Then select any two entrees or maki rolls (up to $25 each), like the "dreaming" roast duck or ginger and scallion sauteed crab.
- Pair dinner with two drinks such as the Suntory Julep with Japanese whiskey and mint (up to $14 each, or apply the value toward a full bottle of wine). Bring some friends and save even more: four can dine for $75, regularly $180, a savings of over $100.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 30 through Oct. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms