By Travelzoo Staff
Crain's Chicago Business calls IPO Restaurant "glam" with lots of "sparkle and shine," while Zagat praises the "upscale, creative" fare served by Executive Chef Trevor Hoyte. Two can sample three courses for $59, regularly $108, with this offer.
Why we love it
- "Upscale, creative American fare" (Zagat)
- Earns 4+ stars from TripAdvisor & Urbanspoon users
- Offers a "bright and modern [setting] to fit with the cuisine" (BlackBook)
- Located in the Loop at the W Chicago City Center
June 13, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
At W Chicago City Center
172 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60603
- Take a seat in the "intimate" space (Crain's) or reserve a seat on the patio and select from the special menu:
- Two appetizers:
- Chef's flatbread with seasonal dipping sauces, roasted cauliflower with orange vinaigrette, beet salad or mussels with chorizo
- Two entrees:
- Braised short ribs with tater tots; poached halibut with baby carrots; salmon with coriander blooms and fennel; free-range roasted Amish chicken breast; or zucchini agnolotti with truffle mushroom puree
- Two desserts (served along with a choice of coffee each):
- Grapefruit and chocolate with cream cheese mousse; Nutella and banana with burnt marshmallow and blackberries
- Also available is a special six-course tasting menu for two for $120, regularly $240. Dinner features popular selections from the regular menu and includes a welcome glass of sparkling wine along with a cocktail served during dinner.
The fine print
Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer. This deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 17, through Sept. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. IPO serves dinner Monday-Saturday. Valid for 2 diners only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms